A fresh, modern facade hints at the high-calibre construction you’ll find throughout this entire development. With a variety of one, two and three-bedroom apartment layouts, Panorama is perfect for the discerning homebuyer. Here, superior materials and contemporary design imbue abodes with a sophisticated sense of style. Enjoy a vibrant and convenient lifestyle, surrounded by contemporary architectural design.
Imagine lounging or entertaining in a generously proportioned room, illuminated by abundant natural light. From the open-plan layout to the muted, elegant colour palette, these are living spaces you’ll love to call your own. Spacious and stylish, here you’ll enjoy the freedom to really make your mark. Thoughtfully designed to complement most furnishings, your favourite lounge suite and artwork will blend in beautifully.
Effortlessly blurring the line between living and dining zones, your new modern kitchen will be the heart of the home. From preparing school snacks to hosting formal dinner parties, here culinary creations can be savoured in style. Caesarstone benchtops and quality cabinetry complement modern appliances in Panorama’s elegant yet family-friendly kitchens.
Bathrooms also feature quality fixtures and fittings. Tiled feature walls and splashbacks, mirrored cupboards and glass-framed showers are just the start of a long list of sleek features that elevate daily ablutions to pure pampering.
Located in Blakehurst, just 18km south of Sydney CBD, this superb vantage point presents expansive views out to Georges River. Brighton-Le-Sands and Dolls Point beaches are also within easy reach — but this only partly explains Panorama’s popularity. Close to shops, cafés and schools, this is a family-friendly address where you and yours will enjoy the warmest of welcomes. Head North to Kogarah and Hurstville for all the amenity and convenience you’d expect of an inner-city address – without the hustle and bustle.
After a dip in the ocean, savour fresh seafood and watch the sun set at Shipwrights restaurant on the Blakehurst Marina.
Saltwater baths, an Olympic swimming pool, footy fields and a cycling track can all be found at nearby Carss Park.
An array of dining choices is available at the new rooftop precinct of Westfield. How about a movie afterwards at Event Cinemas, just next door?
Indulge your taste buds with a decadent Nutella scroll and a coffee at this best-kept secret of Sydney’s south.
Passion for fashion? Shop up a storm at Westfield Miranda; offering an endless supply of designer and boutique shops.
Pack your bathers, bikes and picnic baskets. Panorama promises an active lifestyle. Local reserves and parklands are plentiful — so too surf and sand. Residents relish living so close to dining hubs, and essential service providers too. You’ll find supermarkets, schools and shopping centres all within easy reach. Prepare for the Panorama way of life, where amenities and luxuries reside side-by-side.
Level 33 is a premier property development group based in Sydney. Founded in 1999, this family owned and operated business is guided by the principles of innovation, quality and meticulous workmanship. Level 33’s vision is to take design, construction and development to new heights, through delivering an exceptional, comprehensive service to its clients. The company specialises in prestigious medium to high rise residential and commercial projects and is renowned for its extensive industry expertise.
BRAND NEW 1, 2 & 3 BEDROOM APARTMENTS
Book a private appointment at our display apartment
635 Princes Highway, Blakehurst
AUSTRALIA PRIVACY STATEMENT
Last updated: May 2016
St Trinity Property Group and its affiliated entities, representatives, agents and related companies (collectively referred to as ST TRINITY PROPERTY GROUP) respect the privacy and security of your Personal Information, as defined below, and comply with the requirements of the Australian Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOLD?
Under the Act Personal Information is defined as information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual that is reasonably identifiable, in whatever form and regardless of whether it is true or not (Personal Information). The Act also defines a subset of Personal Information as sensitive information (for example health records, racial or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, criminal records).
The types of Personal Information we collect and hold will depend on the circumstances of collection and on the type of service we are providing. For example, when we are engaged to sell a property, we may collect and hold Personal Information from both the seller and potential buyers such as name, address, email address, telephone numbers, employment details and details about their business.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect Personal Information about you directly when you deal with us over the telephone, send us correspondence (whether by letter, fax or email), have contact with us in person, visit our websites or complete hard copy or online forms.
There are also circumstances where we may collect Personal Information about you from someone else. For example, from:
• Market research companies contracted by us to obtain information so that we may improve and market our services;
• Your employer;
• Other agents and valuers who may be involved in the services we provide;
• Property developers who contract us to market properties;
• Publicly available information and databases;
• Any of the companies within the St Trinity Property Group (both local and overseas);
• and Anyone you have authorised to deal with us on your behalf.
WHY WE COLLECT, HOLD AND USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We generally collect, hold and use your Personal Information for the purposes for which it is provided to us (which will usually be obvious at the time of collection), related purposes or as permitted or required by law. Such purposes may include:
• Acting as agent for vendors or purchasers in relation to the sale of a property;
• Acting as agent for owners or tenants in relation to the leasing and or valuation of a property;
• Project management services;
• Structured advisory services;
• Town planning services;
• Capital allowances services and other consulting services in relation to the property market;
• Administration of our business, such as collection of overdue commissions or outstanding fees;
• Responding to client enquiries and communicating with you from time to time to maintain contact and keep you updated on the services you have requested;
• Forecasting future needs of our services and general quality assurance and training purposes;
• Engaging in legal proceedings and/or enforcing judgments and/or orders;
• Complying with the applicable legal or regulatory requirements and/or orders of competent authorities;
• Providing you with promotional and marketing information, including market research reports, newsletters, event invitations and/or property market information relating to our products and services which we think may be of interest to you; and Any other purpose identified at the time of collecting your Personal Information.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties as may be necessary for any of the purposes stated in the above section. Such third parties generally include:
Our third party providers, contractors, consultants, agents and/or representatives (such as law firms, banks, financial institutions, insurers, IT providers, mortgage referral services providers and/or wealth management services providers) who provide services to us or on our behalf, including to:
• Conduct valuations;
• Assist with obtaining payment from creditors;
• Operate data centres;
• Conduct market research;
• Provide advice;
• Potential buyers, tenants, conjunctional real estate agents and brokers for the purpose for which the information was collected or for related purposes (for example to complete a transaction on your behalf or provide you with a service that you requested); Anyone you have authorised to deal with us on your behalf;
• Any of the companies within the St Trinity Property Group and their related companies; Government authorities, regulatory bodies, law enforcement agencies, courts, tribunals and/or parties to the legal proceedings where you have consented to this or we are required or authorised to do so by law;
• Debt collection agencies; and/or Any other third parties identified at the time of collection of your Personal Information.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OVERSEAS
ACCESS, UPDATE AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, we also rely on you to advise us of any changes to your Personal Information. If you are able to access your Personal Information by logging on to an account you have with us, it is your responsibility to ensure your information is accurate, complete, relevant and up-to-date. On request we will provide you with access to the Personal Information we hold about you, including for the purpose of correcting or updating that information, unless otherwise required or permitted by law. There is no charge for making the request or giving the access to your Personal Information. We will deal with your request within a reasonable period after the request is made. If we refuse to provide you with access we will provide you with a written notice that, at a minimum, outlines reasons for the refusal and the complaints mechanisms available to you. If you wish to access the Personal Information we hold about you or to update or correct it, you can either do so by logging on to your account (if you have one) or contact us using the contact details provided below. We will require you to verify your identity and specify what information you require.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take reasonable steps to protect any Personal Information that we hold from misuse, interference and loss and from unauthorised access, alteration and disclosure. For example, we implement IT security procedures including password protection, firewalls and site monitoring and we store your Personal Information on a secure server.we store your Personal Information on a secure server. However, data protection measures are never completely secure and, despite the measures we have put in place, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information. You must take care to protect your Personal Information (for example, by protecting any usernames and passwords). You should notify us as soon as possible if you become aware of any security breaches.
When you register as a member on our websites, you will be given a choice as to whether you want to receive e-mail messages from us, including newsletters, announcements and e-mail communications about our latest news, products or services. To the extent the relevant local law requires us to seek your consent, we will only send such messages to you if you opt-in. If you do not wish to receive direct marketing calls or materials, you may use the unsubscribe facility in the marketing communication or contact our Chief Privacy Officer using the channels prescribed below. Further, as a registered member with us, you can modify your choice at any time by accessing your registered account with us. We will stop using your Personal Information for direct marketing if you so request.
PRIVACY ON OUR WEBSITES
WHAT IF YOU HAVE A COMPLAINT?
PRIVACY & SITE CHANGES
OUR CONTACT DETAILS
• St Trinity Property Group
• Chief Privacy Officer
• PO Box 1235
• Menai NSW 2234
For more information about the Privacy Act in Australia and protecting your privacy, visit the (external link) website below:
Design by rareid.com.au